- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is the second largest subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation. In Germany, it is responsible for marketing products and serving customers and partners. Microsoft Deutschland GmbH cooperates with around 36,500 local partner companies and is represented by six other branches nationwide in addition to its headquarters in Munich.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Business Admin Support (m/f/d) - temporary position
We are looking for the right candidate to support our Leadership Team in aspects of administration, calendar and travel management in the Microsoft Public Sector Team. The Public Sector unit is responsible for doing business with public authorities including Government, Education and Healthcare.
Remote Work is possible, the location is flexible within Germany.
- Proactive and effective management of the team leads’ agendas by managing
- their calendars
- travel and accommodation
- manager and team offsite events
- day-to-day meeting requests (internal and external with customers or partners) and evaluating levels of priority.
- Prepare meetings if required and track action items on a regular basis, make sure meeting objectives are shared upfront and that action items are followed-up.
- Manage specific smaller and bigger projects on behalf of the respective leaders.
- Develop a knowledge of the business group strategy and/or functional expertise and act as an information resource to the business group.
- Own and track travel expenses and travel reports.
- Interim approver for the PS team’s travel expenses.
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications.
- Use appropriate tools and means to cascade information.
- Exercise sound judgement, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information.
- High focus on compliance of internal processes and policies.
- Maintaining and publishing organizational charts, contact lists, org level aliases and distribution groups.
- First experience of senior level administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, hands on, can-do attitude
- Eager to learn new tools and processes that support our business
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material with professionalism
- Proactive approach to anticipating the executives’ needs. Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Teams and M365 skills
- Organized and efficient, able to prioritize and plan, team-oriented, structured
- Good at problem solving
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Work to tight deadlines, multitask, work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German