- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
SoftwareONE is in the middle of an exciting transformation journey, becoming one of the fastest-growing global platform, solution, and technology service providers. We offer a full suite of solutions to help organizations transform their technology landscape, and optimize their technology investments, in an increasingly software-defined and cloud-first world. Combining this with our legacy of being a trusted partner to >65,000 customers globally, means that our growth is only just beginning!
This is a rare opportunity to join a brand-new global leadership team, responsible for driving SoftwareONE's IT Asset Management Service Line on a global level.
The Product Manager is a strategic and senior member of the global service line team, reporting directly to the Service Line Director. As part of the service line leadership, this individual is responsible for coordinating ideation of new solutions, and for the productization of approved solutions within a particular service line. The future incumbent contributes to the ideation of new solutions and is responsible for the productization of approved solutions within a particular service line. They must be collaborative and agile, with commercial competence in their domain area.
The role requires collaboration and coordination across internal and external teams and is visible at the highest levels of our organization. You will work with our clients, operations, services, other service lines, partners, and important stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition and delivery of new and differentiated managed services capabilities.
- Develop product vision, strategy for the Service Line for the mid/long term in close collaboration with the Service Line Leader
- Conduct Market and Customer research to ensure Product vision and strategy is customer-centric while using design thinking tools
- Driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy
- Use lean product management and agile practices to incubate new service capabilities
- Stay informed of industry and key technology vendors and trends, and represent SoftwareONE at key industry events
- Translate vision and strategy into sets of solution offerings that provide real business value and outcomes to our customers
- Drive and manage strategic vendor partnerships together with Business Owners
- Validate and present the business case to the C – level executives and lead business reviews to ensure the team prioritizes the right features
- Lead and execute the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical execution, including:
- - Market & competitive analysis
- - business case development
- - go-to-market definition
- - user testing o offering development & continuous improvement
- - pricing & commercial modelling o delivery readiness
- - landing of the service in the market
- Provide guidance to the Product Owner in creating and maintaining the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Control definition of skills set requirements for new solutions, and oversee identification of required resources
- Work closely with teams of software development and solution architects to create new solution offerings
- Mentor the Service Line Centre of Excellence team members to continually facilitate improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class services and digital solutions
- Create trainings materials for Sales teams
What we need to see from you
- 7+ years professional experience in control and execution of complex projects as well as extensive knowledge of product management standards and methodologies
- Extensive experience of IT Asset Management / ITAM
- Highly-developed consulting and problem-solving competence
- Experience with assessing vendors, third party services, and products
- An excellent command of English, both written and spoken, and C-level presentation skills
- Desire to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Willingness to travel internationally
What we have to offer
- Lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- An exciting and challenging opportunity in an evolving environment
- Modern technical equipment for flexible working
- An employee share and recommendation program
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours)
- Further training support (grants or special leave days)
- Individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counseling
- Team events and company parties
- Individual dress code
- and many more...
* benefits may vary (depending on country)
Did we spark your interest?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use apply button to apply .
Not the right fit for you or not the right timing?
You know someone who is even better suited for this job? We highly appreciate your recommendation via our referral program which of course includes a thank you. Send us the application of your contact and receive a cash bonus if your referral is successful. (You can find more information about our program ConnectONE here).