- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,200 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
In Bremen or remote we are looking for a
Marketing and Communications Manager (m/f/d) EMEA
New opportunity with the Bruker Daltonics Team based in Bremen, Germany or remote for a proactive, creative, and structured Senior Manager, Regional Marketing Communication interested in new experiences and professional growth. You will be part of an international and global Marketing team with focus on communication activities in EMEA and you report to the Head of Marketing Communications.
The Senior Manager, Regional Marketing Communication will provide strategic oversight for communication strategies and multichannel campaigns that increase awareness and generate leads for product portfolios within the Applied business unit and will drive the planning, development, and execution of the marketing communication activities in the region in line with key company initiatives to generate growth in EMEA. Within the role there will be a strong focus on driving digital marketing efforts, including effective lead generation and multi-touch nurturing activities; message and collateral development; advertising; and tradeshows. You will have the opportunity to work with both the broader marketing team and will work closely with the commercial global and regional organizations to understand communication needs, promotional and sales tool priorities. Strong and active engagement and collaboration with key partners is critical, in and outside of the EMEA commercial organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Bruker Daltonics Applied MS business, customers, and competitive landscape
- Manage and support our marketing funnel activities in EMEA region; from campaigns to lead-to-sales:
- Develop strategic marketing communication plans in collaboration with product and market management teams which promote and enhance the company solutions
- Translate customer needs into meaningful product and portfolio campaign messaging
- Develop and execute digital and social media strategies and tactics to increase customer engagement and website traffic, and measure success through analytics tools
- Create content marketing strategies which promote the Bruker Daltonics Applied MS as an industry leader
- Responsible for building and managing relationships with third-party vendors such as advertising portals, conference vendors and others; including contract management
- Oversee company commercial events which includes planning, tradeshow properties control, graphics, transportation, and set-up, space booking, hotel and airline reservations, catering
- Participate in shows to manage on-site events and collaborate with application and sales teams while off-site at tradeshows
- Serve as the primary marketing partner in EMEA for the central marketing teams and regional commercial teams, support regional sales activities
- Analyze marketing performance and progress against strategic priorities and provide summarized reports to support regional and global strategy
- Partner closely with the Global Marketing Communication team to ensure regional campaign implementations follow standard global procedures and CI guidelines
- Any other duties as might be required within the remit and responsibilities of the position
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Communications or Marketing
- Proven 5+ years of experience in marketing communication, including development and execution of tactical plans, experience in biotechnology, medical devices or life sciences space required
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital and social media platforms, including SEO and Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, SFDC
- Ability to influence without authority across multiple functional and regional groups
- Experience working across multiple levels, functions, and regions in a matrix environment
- Strong stakeholder management and confidence working with key stakeholders from both technical and marketing backgrounds
- Strong time-management, organization, and prioritization skills
- A talent for creativity and critical thinking
- Proficient with MS Office applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Adobe Creative applications InDesign and Photoshop
We offer a diversified job in an interdisciplinary project team with flat hierarchies and short decision processes, and a secure, unlimited employment relationship in an international group with flexible working hours and a wide range of benefits.