As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,200 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
In Bremen we are looking for a
Sales Support Manager (m/f/d)
The function will support various commercial business needs, by supporting the commercial team by supporting their needs of internal Bruker organizations by managing their requests and coordinating these with internal departments. This includes communication and alignment with functions like legal, export control, compliance, order processing, service. This for example will include needs as: following up a customer complaint with service, requesting pricing approval from Commercial Excellence, Special payment terms from finance, distributor agreements from legal and collecting signatures according to Bruker policies. Additionally, this function is responsible for making sure requests and approval are stored solidly and with traceable documentation meeting audit and compliance standards.
- Be in communication with the commercial team to assist in them getting their required approvals, documentation, contracts and signatures.
- Send in pricing requests, contracts, End-Users Certificates, export control approval requests, to their respective departments and according to their policies. Follow up with these departments intime to meet deadlines, and communicate additional requirements to the commercial team.
- Support order processes, e.g. EUC, Compliance, Contract management to enable smooth sales and order execution.
- Understanding sales processes.
- Help to ensure that discount structures are followed, and special approvals are documented.
- Stay in close contact with Bruker supporting functions like legal, export control, compliance, order processing, service and assure that Commercial leaders and Commercial colleagues are informed about processes and documentation updates, changes, and trainings.
- Distributor due diligence approval oversight.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve customers’ and distributors complaints.
- Support tender processes, collect needed data.
- Experience with SalesForce, SAP analytics. Familiar with Excel and further Microsoft Office software.
- Degree in business administration is a plus.
- Sales experience helpful.
- Experience with (Global) Selling Agreements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in collaborating across multiple departments in a matrix organization.
- Organized and detail oriented. Committed to deliver results.
- Be able to set priorities and manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines.
- Fluent spoken and written English
At Bruker, you can expect an interdisciplinary work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team. Alongside above average employee benefits, we offer training and seminars that support your further development.